We interrupt our regularly scheduled programming ...

by lauren on Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I haven't watched any films for my blog since my last post, but that doesn't mean I've lost interest, dear reader! I've just been trying to get other parts of my life back on track, like studying for the GRE. Or rather, attempting to study for it, then realizing I don't understand fractions or algebra and even though I'm pretty good with words I can't for the life of me memorize ones that I don't know nor will I ever really need to know. I've also started reading Wuthering Heights so I can present a more ~intellectual~ argument when I talk about it soon (next, hopefully!).

I DO have a few items I'd like to address in the interim, comments that have come from my peanut gallery of haters.

This blog is in no way in chronological order. I mean, I would assume that was obvious but I have gotten wind that there may or may not be some people out there in that vast universe of ours who question how much of a True Fan I am because I haven't addressed the older stuff, like Star Trek: Nemesis, like I don't know it exists or something. Look y'all, don't get your panties in a bundle, I'm doing this at my own pace and choosing whatever movies I want to talk about in whatever order I choose. Got a bone to pick? Start yr own Tom Hardy blog! The internet is great in that you can do whatever you want!

I have also received a comment in which someone seriously doubts my commitment to Tom Hard-On, giving it a month tops. Wow, I can just feel the jealousy seething through that one! I know it probably upsets you that I've found my calling in life whereas you have yet to find yours, but can't we all take joy in the fact that I'm finally doing what I love, which is facetiously blogging about a celebrity? Where is the love. Where is it.

And I know it may surprise you, but Tom Hardy does have a pretty large body of work. Just because you don't know about it doesn't mean it doesn't exist! A cursory glance at his wikipedia page should be enough to back up that claim. So all y'all doubting Thomases just need to STEP. DOWN. I got this one, I really do!

ANYWAYS.

I hope to have a new post up by the end of the week. I wanted to write about Lawless but I think I'll need to see it again before I try giving it a whirl. I'm not sure I cared for it that much but I'd like to have my thoughts and feelings more fleshed out, lest I incite some sort of e-riot.

Here's a picture of T. Hard with a kitten for your troubles.

A TomCat we can believe it.


There is 2 comments in this article: